Shipping Methods and Costs
up to $15.00
$15.01 - $50.00
$50.01 - $75.00
$75.01 - $100.00
$100.01 - $125.00
$125.01 - $150.00
$150.01 - $200.00
$200.01 - $300.00
$300.01 and over
Expedited / International Shipping
add $16.95 for two day shipping
add $21.95 for next day shipping
AK, HI, & Puerto Rico orders add $2.95
Canadian orders add $19.95
Other international add $29.95
- Red Hat Society Store will ship in-stock items within 2 business days of processing your order. Orders must be placed before 2 p.m. Eastern Standard/Daylight Time (EST/EDT) for Second Day Air and Next Day Air shipments to ship same day. Certain oversized products or packages may require additional postage. We will contact you if this is the case.
- Second Day Air shipments will be delivered two business days after your order ships. Next Day Air shipments will be delivered on the next business day after your order ships. Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Shipments are not delivered on Saturday or Sunday. For expedited shipments to certain zip codes, you may be contacted for additional postage.
- Standard shipping will be sent via USPS Ground based
on order size, weight, and destination. USPS requires extra transit time when
shipping to rural route or remote locations, even when shipping Second Day Air or Next
- Our business hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard/Daylight Time (EST/EDT)
Monday through Friday. We honor USPS's shipping schedules and do not ship on holidays.
- We ship to Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. We also ship
internationally. However, due to the great cost of shipping to certain areas of the world
we may contact you to collect additional shipping charges. Please allow extra transit
times for shipping to these locations. We cannot offer Second Day Air or Next Day
Air services to these locations.
- Canadian Customers: please note that all shipments to Canada are subject to
duties and fees payable when you take possession of your package. Red Hat Society Store
has no control over these fees and does not know the amount of fees that will be charged.
If you refuse your package, you will be charged the costs that we must pay our shipper in order to
have the package returned to us. These costs can be in excess of $100 or more. For more information on
duties and fees, please contact the Canada Border Services Agency at 1-800-461-9999
(toll-free) from within Canada, or at 1-204-983-3500 (long distance charges may apply)
from outside Canada.
- All returned checks are subject to a service charge of $25 regardless of the amount
of the check or the reason for return. The customer will be contacted for immediate payment.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to love your products from Red Hat Society Store. If you would like to
return anything you purchased for a refund of the cost of the product(s), please
return the product(s)
within 30 days of the original purchase date.
After 30 days, no refund will be given. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note: there are no refunds or exchanges on clearance items or special
To return your item(s), please re-pack in the original packaging (if possible)
and follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the return portion of your invoice
- Send your return to us via the carrier of your choice (USPS, UPS, FedEx, for example).
The return shipping address is:
Red Hat Society Store
360 South Street
Rochester, MI 48307
- If you have lost or misplaced your invoice or packing slip, please include a note with
your package that includes your name, address, order number (if you have it), the item you
received and return information or exchange information. Be sure to include the name and
address of the person that sent you the item if it was a gift.
- Please note that all credit card order returns will be refunded to the credit card used
for the original purchase. (Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your
- Gift and gift certificate returns can be credited to the credit card that was used for
the original purchase, or items can be exchanged for other Red Hat Society Store merchandise.
- If the original payment was by check or money order, then your refund will be sent by check
- Please ensure that all items returned are in new condition, free of creases,
odor, pet hair, etc.
- Please note that if you refuse your package at delivery you will be subject
to all return fees. The return fees to receive your package back as a refusal
are more than our regular shipping fees. In some cases, especially Canadian and
other international orders, the shipping costs can total more than the cost of
the order. It is more cost-effective to accept the package, fill out the return
information and ship it back to us, using your preferred shipping method.
- Media Returns: Cd's, DVD's, Audiotapes, Videotapes, and electronics must be returned unopened and unused. Books and calenders must be returned unused and unmarked
- For sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on socks, pantyhose, or wigs.
- Please check all of your items immediately for damage or defects. You must let us know within 7 days of receiving your package for replacement.